Here, at Torgenson Law, we constantly preach to our clients and readers that they should contact an attorney anytime they believe they might have an injury claim. However, sometimes, injury victims attempt to handle their claims without legal representation. While there is nothing wrong with trying to resolve your personal injury claim on your own, unrepresented claimants often find themselves frustrated by the insurance company’s low-ball offers or delay tactics. Nonetheless, even if you initiate your claim without legal representation, you should not hesitate to contact an attorney if you ever feel overwhelmed by the process or otherwise feel the insurance company is treating you unfairly. If you are on the fence about hiring an attorney, Torgenson Law is here to clear up any concerns questions you might have.
First of all, why are some injury claimants reluctant to hire an attorney?
There are a number of factors that could influence this:
- Concerns over the costs related to hiring an attorney;
- General trust that the insurance company will be fair;
- General distrust in personal injury attorneys;
- The fear of being labeled as “sue-happy”
- The belief that making an injury claim is straightforward;
Our Arizona Injury Lawyers are here to tell you that each of these misgivings are without merit.
- As personal injury attorneys, we almost exclusively work on a contingency fee basis. This means, you owe us absolutely nothing unless we achieve settlement on your behalf.
- Insurance companies are full of tricks. Their obligation is to their insured, not you. Ultimately, their goal is to close the claim while also saving themselves as much money as possible. They often attempt to do this by either making a low-ball offer early on in the process or dragging their feet for years hoping you will miss the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit.
- Most negative connotations associated with injury lawyers come from television portrayals and the insurance companies themselves. The truth is, we are here to fight for you to achieve a fair resolution that appropriately and fully compensates you for your personal injuries.
- Personal injuries can truly alter the trajectory of an individual’s life. There is absolutely nothing shameful about pursuing your legal rights to recovery in a personal injury claim.
- Personal injury claims are unpredictable. While it might seem straightforward, questions about liability or damages can arise that require the skills and knowledge of experienced personal injury lawyers.
Even if you have already initiated your injury claim with the adverse party’s insurance company, do not ever feel ashamed or otherwise hesitate if you believe you need a personal injury attorney. Regardless of timing, we, at Torgenson Law, will aggressively pursue your rights to compensation. We will have your back and ensure that no insurance company takes advantage of you.
At Torgenson Law, our years of experience combatting insurance company tactics allows us to fight for the compensation you deserve. Call our injury attorneys today for a free personal injury case review at (602) 759-0012.
The post Attempting to Resolve Your Injury Case Alone? It’s Not Too Late To Hire a Lawyer! appeared first on Torgenson Law.