Yesterday TaxProf blog posted the 68 Most-Cited Law Faculties according to the Sisk, Catlin, Anderson, and Gunderson study titled Scholarly Impact of Law School Faculties in 2021.
According to the list, here are the DR faculty among the top 10 most-cited faculty the top 68 most-cited law schools:
6. Stanford – D. Hensler
9. Vanderbilt – C. Guthrie
11. UCLA – R. Korobkin
14. UC-Irvine – C. Menkel-Meadow
31. Illinois – J. Robbennolt
33. Colorado – S. Peppet
40. Kansas – C. Drahozal and S. Ware
43. Ohio State – S. Cole
46. (tie) American – S. Franck / Florida State – E. Ryan
57. Missouri – R. Gely, R. Reuben, and A. Schmitz
59. UNLV – J. Sternlight
63. (tie) Hofstra – R. Baruch Bush / Loyola (L.A.) – A. Zimmerman / Peperdine – M. Helfand, T. Stipanowich, and M. Weston
Congrats to all !
Note: many DR faculty publish in areas outside of DR, which would push their numbers higher. Then again, who cares ! It’s great to see our DR colleagues being recognized.